1. DM Intelligence LLC is the only operator that collects or maintains personal information through the
www.decentralizedmasters.com, www.accelerator.decentralizedmasters.com, and
2. A member (any visitor or other person using the website) may contact DM Intelligence LLC using the following information:
Email Support Hours of Operation
24/7 (We will contact you within 24-48 hours Monday-Friday)
"Live" chat support hours.
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. EST - 6:00 p.m. EST
DM Intelligence LLC
Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, UAE
3. Review the Terms & Conditions.
Collection of information:
1. The website actively collects member information such as first and last name, age, city and state, email address, gender, date of birth and information through registration forms, applications, voluntary surveys, contests, purchases and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
2. The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage, such as time spent on the site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members' hard drives.
3. The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums, such as bulletin boards, to the extent that members choose to disclose such information.
4. If a member contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be maintained.
5. The site is prohibited from conditioning a member's participation in an activity on the member disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in that activity.
Use of Information
1. Personal information is used for record keeping, site management, site activities, fulfillment of requested transactions and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing. This may be in the form of email, text messages or direct mail, among others.
2. Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except for companies with which the website is affiliated by common ownership.
Digital tools such as Google Analytics, and Google Ads may install cookies in the browsers of users of DM Intelligence LLC websites in order to provide better targeting of advertising and for analytical measurement of the websites.
For more information on how Google uses this data, go to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
The Site may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise you on demographic and marketing issues, generally on an aggregate basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of any personal information obtained.
3. Blocking Cookies in the Browser
To learn how to block cookies in Chrome, visit this page.
To learn how to block cookies in Edge / Bing visit this page
To learn how to block cookies in Firefox visit this page
4. Opting Out of Ad Tracking
Our advertising partners may use tracking technologies that are not overridden by your browser's cookie blocking settings. To prevent tracking for advertising purposes, you can use tools that prevent the tracking of information for advertising purposes:
The NAI’s opt-out platform
The DAA’s opt-out platform
You can also learn more about how to opt out of Google Analytics by going to